one song that struck me right away was Hypnotized, when i first got that cd and lit my blunt and put that shit in i was like !!! what the fuck is this shit at first but by the end of the song i was ready to stand up, salute, and fuckin....just go out and GET MONEY
10 - dickies - cuz thats me. "still got my dickies on" plus UGK is my shit
9 - duffle bag boyz - i thought jeezy and slick's version of this was 10 times better than lil waynes
8 - don't get caught - this whole song is sick but the first verse is some real shit to me
7 - bang - what? are you serious??
6 - j.e.e.z.y. - obvious reasons, most gangster fuckin hook ever
5 - stay strapped - guide on how to devastate someone on a track
4 - straight out the rarri - i realize that its really "dat rap shit" but that shit is hard
3 - bottom of the map
2 - real gangstaz
1 - ??? he aint made it yet
damn this was really hard for me cause young jeezy doesn't have a shitty song and my man is a real mutha fucking G.
10. Make it Work for Ya. I wish jeezy do more songs with dipset and get on a track with Cam'ron
9. Lil Buddy- Shit go hard all day
8. Got what it takes.
7.J.e.e.z.y- shit is a fire ass track.
6. Gangsta Music- This was the track when i knew jeezy was serious bussiness
5. Trap or die intro- one of the best intro tracks i ever heard
4. Still on it- One of my favorite tracks of all time.
3. Standing Ovation
2. Trap or Die
1. Go Getta Remix- just cause he shout out my home town fball team on the track, red blue and white same colar ass the bills.
Forget the rules Im putting 22 cuz picking 10 is too hard...and they are not in order
You know what it is
Get ya mind right
I got money
Jeezy the Snowman
Streets on Lock
Ether Freestyle(from Trap or Die)
Trap or Die
The Inspiration(Follow Me)
Pussy ass niggas
Geeked up rmx
Still on it
Thug motivation 101
Bury me a G
You cant stop these gangstas
Get em Jeezy
Miss me with that Rap Shit
Freestyle from Trap or die starts off ( verse:Why play nigga you can win open ur ass up like the mall at 10)